We are Hiring
Reach us…. If you are looking for a bright and exciting career. At Infocus Infotech you will not just our employee, here we work like a family.
Join the brilliant team of Infocus Infotech
To enhance your skills and develop you as a new you, who is a problem solver and out of the box solution provider. We maintain a fun loving, hassle-free and fresh environment. We love to offer challenges to over every team member, which help them to improve their skills and it these challenges inspire them to give their best.
We are in search of dedicated experts and professionals for the following positions:
Mail your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Creative Director
- Monitor work standards by reviewing production, quality and customer services.
- Develop product and cost based presentation for clients.
- Review marketing plans and strategies by analyzing ad campaigns.
- Communicate help clients by proving solutions for all their queries.
- Well updated with all the latest changes in each and every relevant sectors.
- Focus on to develop and improve brand reputation.
- Should have strong communication and ownership skills.
- Should have strong skills to make decisions independently.
- Should have to always updated with all the ups and downs of a niche market.
- Should have knowledge of all the previous and latest trends and technologies.
- Should have the ability to think out of the box to provide affordable and excellent solutions.
- Should be a down to earth and friendly by nature, who can treat employees like family.
- To create and maintain brand reputation through various channels of Digital Marketing.
- To create and maintain multi-channel ad campaigns for brand promotion.
- Should have the ability to manage a team and can complete the task within the deadline.
- Should have the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Should have the knowledge and deep understanding of all marketing trends.
- Should have ability to engage more visitors to the website.
- Deep understanding of all digital marketing trends and techniques.
- Ability to develop new and creative ideas to engage more users.
- Strong leadership skills and can work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate directly with the clients along with excellent presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of all Google trends and algorithms.
- He / She must be able to take self-initiative or a strong decision maker.
- Ability to communicate well and create interview sessions.
- Ability to engage team members by organizing events time to time.
- Should have the ability to manage employee data like Employee Id, Salary Sheet, etc.
- Proficient in the English Language.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of MS Office and Email templates.
- Should have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Should have proven work experience.
- Should have the ability to attend calls and emails.
- Should have confident and strong communication skills.
- Should have the ability to keep official data safe and secure.
- Should have the ability to handle small technical issues.
- Ability to maintain professional appearance all the time.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.